Skip to product information
1 of 1

Rallo Azienda Agricola

Rallo Vicoletto Cataratto Orange

Rallo Vicoletto Cataratto Orange


Regular price £15.00
Regular price Sale price £15.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Introducing Vicoletto, the latest venture from Rallo Azienda Agricola. Our Catarratto grapes thrive in the sandy soils of Alcamo's hills, benefiting from the region's gentle ripening conditions. Under Andrea Vesco's sustainable organic farming, our vines bask in over 300 years of local winemaking heritage. Handpicked at dawn, our grapes undergo a meticulous process, where 90% are gently pressed and fermented in tanks while the remaining 10% macerate with skins for 12 days. Both ferment naturally with wild yeasts, resulting in a vibrant, slightly cloudy 'Orange' wine. Bottled without stabilization, filtration, fining, or added sulfur, this wine boasts low sulphur levels and a captivating bouquet of citrus, grapefruit, apple, and white flesh fruits. Delight in its Mediterranean herb nuances and refreshing acidity, a testament to our dedication to natural winemaking excellence.

Tasting Notes

This captivating 'Orange' wine presents a luminous yet subtly cloudy hue, a testament to its natural winemaking journey. Without stabilization, fining, or filtration, it boasts remarkably low sulphur levels. Delight in its enchanting bouquet, a harmonious blend of citrus, grapefruit, apple, and white flesh fruits, seamlessly transitioning to the palate. Enhanced by Mediterranean herb accents and underlined by a refreshing backbone of acidity, each sip is a symphony of flavor and finesse.

Shipping & Returns

Delivery Days monday- wed- Friday

order before 12 for same day delivery on these days

Order inside Edinburgh Bypass EH7 Free Delivery

Edinburgh minimum order £20

Free shipping for Courier Deliveries over £70 to Uk Mainland

View full details